Scaffolding, automatic door and manual door installation have been the subject of a dispute between the Nerazzurri and Milan over the past couple of weeks.
The dispute began on the day Inter announced that it had sold the majority of its stake in its home kit supplier, Umbro, to Chinese company Lianhe Zaobao.
After the club confirmed that it would sell its Umbro stake in January, a number of media outlets were quick to point out that the deal had been approved by the Milan-based court.
Inter’s chief executive Adriano Galliani has repeatedly insisted that the transfer ban on Umbro’s shareholding was not a factor in the club’s decision to sell its stake to LianHe Zaobaos.
Inter were in talks with LianSheng and Umbro over the sale of their Umbro shares in November, and Milan have been pressing the club to get involved in the dispute.
The Nerazzurs are believed to have made a counter offer for the majority stake in November and the Nerazos have said that it is too early to determine the value of their stake.
Inter have now said that they will take a “fairly hard line” in the ongoing dispute.
“The club has no intention to compromise with its legal partners on the transfer of the Umbro stakes,” the Neras said in a statement on Thursday.
“We will make every effort to ensure the rights of the club and the club players, including the rights to their shares, are protected.”